Top Ten Craziest Thing’s Ever Sold Online
Once I read a list of the craziest thing’s ever sold, I started looking all over the web and laughed my bottom off. Now I am looking to see what I could sell, trust me, you don’t apparently have to be a movie star or musician to make some real dough.
TOP TEN CRAZIEST THING’S EVER SOLD:
- Ghost in a jar sold for over 55 thousand
- A toilet once owned by John Lennon sold for nearly $15,000
- A cornflake shaped like the state of Illinois, any guesses? A whopping $1,350
- The naming rights of an unborn child went for 15 thousand
- BBC news says a grilled cheese with the likeness of the Virgin Mary sold for $28,000
- A group of Australian men auctioned off a night of beer, snacks and a lot of laughs, yep it sold for 1,300
- A Vampire killing kit, I think they’ve been watching too much Supernatural, but hey if you can sell it … it sold for $4,550
- Zagami Martian Meteorite, I don’t know either, but someone paid $450,000 for it, apparently it fell from the sky in 1962
- Lunch with Warren Buffet, can’t say I wouldn’t bid on this, he is a pretty financially smart man, but can’t say he would approve of spending 2.63 million to do it
- Watch out the next time you eat Doritos, one shaped like the Pope’s Hat sold for $1,209
Okay, I can’t talk anymore, I gotta go see what kind of crap, I mean quality goods I have at home that I can sell on the internet!