Things To Do While It’s Snowing Sunday – Brian’s Blog
After several days of temps in the mid to upper 70′s we are expecting a good ol blast of wintery weather on Sunday. We will go from near 80 to 35 in a matter of 2 days. Welcome to Colorado, right? We are used to these big temperature swings here.
I for one am very excited about the impending snowfall. We really do need some moisture and I really do love active weather. I am looking forward to kicking back and enjoying a snowy Sunday. I know it kills your outdoor plans but there are still plenty of things you can do on a snowy Sunday.
- You can kick back and watch the final round of The Masters golf tourney.
- You could do some Spring cleaning and get some closets cleaned out.
- You could break out a puzzle, like the Hardings, and spend some time exercising your brain.
- Read that book you’ve had sitting on the coffee table.
- Do a movie marathon of your favorite movie series like Star Wars or Twilight.
- Get the family bundled up and go sled in the powder and come home and make hot chocolate.
- Get your taxes done
- Help create the upcoming January baby boom wink wink
Have a great weekend. I will be eating popcorn and clutching the remote.