The Top Five Movies to Watch While on Bed Rest [VIDEOS]
Whether you're sick or recovering from surgery, lying in bed can become boring. Sure you could sleep, but there is only so much of that you can do. And daytime tv, even the Food network (which my tv is typically always playing) can be dull and sometimes annoying. Here's the top five movies that I would load up the dvd player if I was on bed rest.
TOP TEN MOVIES TO WATCH WHILE ON BED REST:
- Serendipity: This is a movie that puts destiny on its head and a must watch (again). Starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale
- PS I Love You: The way we wish if this happened that it happened like this. Starring Gerard Butler and Hilary Swank.
- The Notebook: My first real attachment to a movie of this kind, missed opportunity, a second chance and a love that lasts beyond time. Starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams.
- Lake House: The impossible becomes possible. Starring Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves
- A Lot Like Love: The lengths that love will go... it's what little girls dreams are made of. Starring Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet.
So there it is, my top five movies to watch while on bed rest. I know that they seem to, well do have a similar theme, but when I am sick or recovering from surgery I am all about just hanging out and resting. Action movies excite me too much, drama makes me mad and horror movies scare me when I'm alone (especially at night and if they deal with ghosts and possession) But if that is your style here are five movies worth mentioning.
TOP FIVE WORTH MENTIONING:
- The Fugitive with Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones
- The Shawshank Redemption with Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins
- The Green Mile starring Tom Hanks and Michael Clark Duncan
- The Avengers with Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Gwenyth Paltrow and many more....
- Desperado starring Antonio Banderas and Selma Hayek