The Great American Meatout Says Don’t Eat Meat Today – Here’s a Recipe for Ribs
Today is the Great American Meatout. It is day we are supposed to find alternatives to meat and learn about the vegan lifestyle. I say to each their own and respect the choice to lead whatever dietary lifestyle you choose. I just love meat too darn much to even think of not feasting on it.
There will lots of recipes for meat alternative meals floating around social media today so I thought I would defiantly whip up some ribs tonight to celebrate my love of meat. Enjoy your tofurky while I pack my face with these meaty treats.
– Get yourself some ribs from the meat department.
– Put them ribs in a pan they can fit in
– Smother them in your favorite marinade (I love Sweet Baby Ray’s Sauce)
– Cover the pan and put it in the fridge overnight
– In the morning drain the marinade from the pan
– Cover the pan with foil and bake at 250 for 3-4 hours. No need to check them, just let them cook
– After 3-4 hours pull them bad boys out and put them on a grill set on medium heat.
– Cook on grill for 10-15 minutes on each side basting each side with sauce as you cook it