The Foothills Mall Has a Health Scare
The Foothills Mall has been in the news for a while now with its multimillion dollar renovation now a health scare. The scare came Tuesday afternoon.
The Sears store was evacuated for 30 minutes because of a suspected Carbon Monoxide leak. A few shoppers complained of headaches while others suffered fainting spells. The Poudre Fire Authority checked for elevated levels of Carbon Monoxide and were unable to detect any abnormal levels of the gas.
The mall itself, which is undergoing a massive reconstruction, said to go on till the winter holidays, was not evacuated or affected at all by the Carbon Monoxide scare in Sears.