Some Addition Mail-In Ballot Drop-Off Locations Added In Fort Collins, Greeley & Loveland
Larimer County Clerk and Recorder Scott Doyle has decided to provide some additional mail ballot drop off options prior to Election Day. Current early voting sites will remain open today (Monday, November 5th) for mail ballot drop-off and for mail ballot replacement only.
Typically, drive-through mail ballot drop off is provided on Election Day only. However, drive-through mail ballot drop off will also be provided the today at two sites:
DROP OFF SITES IN LARIMER COUNTY
• Across the street on the west side of the Larimer County Courthouse in Fort Collins (in the old Steele’s Market parking lot).
• At the curb outside the west side of the 6th Street Motor Vehicle office (on Lincoln Avenue just north of the 6th Street intersection) in Loveland.
DROP OFF SITES IN WELD COUNTY
On Monday, November 5th these locations will be open in Weld County from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to accept mail ballots only.
• Ft. Lupton – Recreation Center, 203 S Harrison Avenue
• Ft. Lupton – Southeast Weld County Office, 2950 9th Street
• Firestone/Longmont Area – Southwest Weld Motor Vehicle Office, 4209 County Road 24 ½
• Greeley – Weld County Elections Office, 1401 N 17th Avenue
• Greeley – Weld County Training Center, 1104 H Street
• Greeley – Trinity Lutheran Church, 3000 S. 35th Avenue
• Windsor – Windsor/Severance First Station #1, 100 7th Street