Racing Begins at Bandimere Speedway This Weekend
Bandimere Speedway officially opens for the 2012 season on Friday, April 13th. I remember my first visit to Bandimere. A friend invited my wife and me to sit in the VIP Corporate Tower during the Night of Fire & Thunder. It was amazing. We walked down to the side of the track so we could feel the rumble in our chests and smell the high octane fuel.
Friday night' is a "Tech Only" event for racers, and a "Tech & Test" for Jr. Dragster participants. Cost for Jr's to race is $35. Spectators and Tech Only Racers are FREE! If you haven't been to Bandimere, it a 1/4 mile long drag strip tucked up against the foothills right off of C-470 in Morrison, CO.
Upcoming Events at Bandimere Speedway:
Tech & Test Day –Saturday, April 14th
- Race Car Test Day – Sunday, April 15th
- 1st Jr. Drag Racing Series event - Friday, April 19
- 1st Wednesday "Take it to the Track" Night - Wednesday April 25th.
- 1st Pennzoil Ultra E.T. Series - Friday, April 27
- 1st Pennzoil Ultra E.T. Series - Saturday, April 28
- Randy Coy's Swap Meet - Saturday, May 5
- CoysWheel.com Street Machine Showdown - Sunday, May 6
- NAPA Auto Parts "Night of Fire & Thunder" - Saturday, May 19