Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is Saturday
Fort Collins Police Services has set prescription drug take-back day for
Saturday, April 27th throughout Larimer County. Their PRESS RELEASE
lists drop-off sites open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at:
• Fort Collins: Fort Collins Police Services, 2221 S. Timberline Road
• Colorado State University, Green Hall, 750 S. Meridian Ave.
• Estes Park: Rocky Mountain Pharmacy, 453 East Wonderview Avenue
• Loveland: Loveland Police Department, 810 E. 10th St.
• Wellington: Wellington Fire Station #1, 8130 3rd Street
• Windsor: 200 N. 11th
• Red Feather: Fire Station at 44 Firehouse Lane
The Prescription Drug Take-Back program addresses a vital public safety and public health issue. Many people are not aware that medicines that languish in home cabinets are highly susceptible to diversion, misuse, and abuse.
The service is free and anonymous.