Mother’s Day Weird Gift Idea Number One: Cleavage Pillow!
A what? Yep, there it is, I said it... a cleavage pillow! This is a real product and it makes my top weird gift idea list... what else is on the list, read on.
- Breast and Chest Pillow: It prevents wrinkles for mom, helps support her when she is pregnant and recovery from surgery and helps her feel comfortable while sleeping. I can't make this stuff up and that Dr. Oz fella supports the cleavage bra, so I have read.
- a Bobble Head Doll: Although on my weird list, I do think this is a bit cool, however, the aren't cheap. To Bobble Head Mom it'll cost about $149.
- In House Compost Maker: "what's that smell"? Ha... I think this is fun and something that will be a good addition to any mom's kitchen.
- Trench Coat Robe: its nutty and more possibly for dad, but its just clean fun.
- Luscious Lips: let's face it this is pure silly, but wouldn't it be fun watching mom try to figure it out? Ha Ha
I found an original list of craziness on Huffington Post. Feel free to click the link and find more weird gifts for mom. And Happy Mother's Day (it is this Sunday-May 13, 2012)