Loveland Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival – 2017 Schedule
The 2017 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival is Friday, August 25 and Saturday, August 26 in Downtown Loveland (West of 4th & Railroad Ave.) It will include the parade, corn shucking competition, corn eating contest, the second annual Cornhole Tournament and all the roasted and boiled non-GMO corn anyone could eat! Plus, folks of all ages can enjoy a variety of entertainment, great vendors and more. General attendance and all concerts are free and open to the public.
Corn Roast Festival Schedule
Friday, August 25
- 5 - 5:30 pm - Kick off! Introduce Grand Marshal and Sponsors
- 5:30 - 7:30 pm - Corn Shucking Contest (Sign up prior to festival)
- 5:00 - 10:00 pm - Vendors, amusements, corn sales and beer garden open
- 8:00 - 10:00 pm - Live Music: Retro 80's Band
- 10:00 pm - Close for the night
Saturday, August 26
- 6:30 am - 10 am - Elks Lodge Pancake Breakfast
- 9:30 am - Parade
- 10:00 am - Vendors Open for Business
- 11:00 am - 8 pm - Corn Sales & Beer Garden Open
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm - Corn Eating Contest (Sign up begins on Friday at 5 pm)
- 1:00 - 5:00 pm - Cornhole Tournament (Sign up prior to festival)
- 4:00 pm - Rotary Duck Race
- 4:00 - 5:30 pm - Live Music: Cable Ten
- 6:00 - 8:00 pm - Live Music: Tyler Walker Band
- 8:00 pm - Event Closes
All non-GMO corn provided by: Sakata Farms in Brighton.
All corn delivered by: M&M Farms in Berthoud.