Lifehack — Stop Throwing Away Your Used Coffee Grounds
Yes, even if you use the infamous pods to brew your coffee, those grounds can make a huge difference in everyday life, lifehacks.
LIFEHACK GREAT USES FOR USED COFFEE GROUNDS
- Want prettier roses? Use the grounds as fertilizer
- Naturally suppress the compost smelly smell and create a happier pile
- Bug your bugs, they don’t like your morning ritual, coffee works a pest control
- Here’s a favorite, stain wood.. what, yep, mix the grounds with vinegar
- Air freshener, cover the smell of the cat box or old moldy science experiments in the fridge with used coffee grounds.
- Ever try a coffee body scrub? Now you should, mix the grounds with coconut oil, instant hand and body scrub.
What lifehacks have made your life easier? Share with the group in the comments section below.