Legendary country band Shenandoah had a tour bus fire while on the interstate in Forest City, Arkansas. The GRAMMY®, ACM and CMA award-winning band was on their 30th Anniversary tour when the incident happened. That tour includes a stop in Colorado. Firefighters were able to smother the flames and stop the fire from spreading. The band was unable to board the bus again due to the amount of smoke, but are all now home safe. The fire is believed to be the result of a faulty turbo.

Frontman Marty Raybon said:

The bus is just a piece of machinery that gets you from one point to the other. We're so truly grateful no one was injured, and The Lord was watching over us. I don't want us to ever keep the road that hot again.

Shenandoah currently has a new single, "That's Where I Grew Up". The nostalgic balled is the second single to be released from the band's first new album in over two decades — Reloaded.

Shenandoah plays in Gunnison, CO on Tuesday, July 3 at The I Bar Ranch.

Save

Save

Save