Larimer County Humane Society — Whisker Wonderland Adopting Event
Let's begin by saying that if a pet was not on your list of commitments for 2015 now is not the time to get a fury family member. If you have been considering owning a pet for awhile this Larimer Humane Society adopting event is just in time for the holidays.
The Whisker Wonderland event happens this Saturday, Dec. 13, 2014 taking place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Whisker Wonderland is a full event with an adoption wheel for discounts and so much more, including a free adoption.
According to their Facebook page, the Larimer Humane Society will offer hot beverages in the morning and will have carolers for the Whisker Wonderland event.
QUICK CHECKLIST TO SEE IF YOU'RE READY FOR A NEW PET
- Do you have any other pets? And how would they get along?
- Do you have enough room?
- Will your social or work life interfere with your ability to dedicate the proper time to your new family members needs?
- Are there people in the home that may have pet irritations, either in personality or in the way of allergies?
- Pets can't make a stressful situation better, they aren't bad situation fixers and the pet will feel the stress and could become unhealthy because of it
- Are you prepared for the possibility that you may need to train your new pet?