It’s Time to Start Grilling: Which Grill do You Like Best and the Nations Top 5 Grills
Grilling is a step beyond cooking, it’s an art, a sport and an activity worthy of medals and rewards. Step one though is to have a grill, I don’t have one, what do you recommend?
Not too terribly long ago I mentioned that I wanted a new grill, My James said that I needed to get rid of the one that we had first, he didn’t want to store the old one in the garage till I figured out what to do with it. Well, you now me, as soon as he said that I got rid of the old grill and have been grilless since, yes-GRILLESS!
TOP 5 GRILLS:
- Huntington 3-burner (40,000 BTU) just under $400
- Webber Spirit E-210 $399 at Ace
- Dyna-Glo Smart Space Living (36,000 BTU) $319
- Huntington Rebel 420 444 sq feet in primary cooking space $299.00
- Char Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill $228
Now it’s your turn because outside of Webber I haven’t heard of any of these, help me pick my next grill and I’ll invite you for a virtual cook-out. 😛 Start in the comment section now… what grill should I get and thank you for your help.