It’s Lent: Let’s Find a Fish Fry!
For some folks, fish is the meal for Fridays, but where do you go? I love a good fish fry and have found some expected and not so expected places to find a good fish fry.
- Well, I guess we could start with Jimmy C's Fish and Chips, as they have fish and more fish all the time.
- Knights of Columbus Big Thompson Council 3434 hosts a Lenten Fish Fry every Friday of Lent from from 5p-7p at the hall 1730 West 12th Street-Loveland Prices start at $6
- Knights of Columbus Greeley Council 2160 also hosts a Lenten Fish Fry every Friday during Lent at St. Marys Greeley from 4p-8p
- Village Inn all you can eat Fish Fry every Friday from 5p-7p at participating locations plus other great seafood selections
- Cracker Barrel in Loveland served with steak fries and coleslaw
- And you can always get some tasty Fish & Chips at the Crown Pub in Old Town Fort Collins (some would say the best)