It’s Girl Scout Cookie Time
The Girl Scouts are selling cookies again. My wife and I walked out of King Soopers in Fort Collins on Sunday and Troop 53 out of Nunn was selling delicious Girl Scout Cookies. I have already bought 9 boxes, so I didn't buy any, but I wanted to. The cookies are on sale in Colorado through March 4th. Girl Scouts are selling door-to-door, but if a Girl Scout doesn't knock on your door, use the Cookie Locator to find a booth sale near you or download the Booth Sale Mobile App.
I love Girl Scout cookies! I especially love the Thin Mints fresh out of the freezer. The Samoas are also a personal favorite with their chocolate and caramel and coconut mmmm mmmmmm. My wife is a peanut butter girl and likes the Do-si-dos. What is your favorite?
According to the Girl Scout Website these are the Cookies that are available in Colorado:
- Thin Mints are a thin wafer covered with a smooth chocolaty coating. Made with natural peppermint.
- Samoas are Tender vanilla cookies, covered with caramel, rolled in toasted coconut, and striped with a rich, chocolatey coating.
- Do-si-dos are crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.
- Tagalongs are tasty cookies topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with a luscious chocolaty coating.
- Trefoils are Delicate-tasting shortbread that is simple and satisfying.
- Savannah Smiles are a lemony delight and the newest cookie to celebrate 100 years of Girl Scouting.
- Dulce de Leche are Inspired by the classic confections of Latin America, these sweet, bite-size cookies are rich with milk caramel chips.
- Thank U Berry Munch has real, premium cranberries provide a delightful tartness in these hearty cookies sweetened with creamy, white fudge chips.