D Dennison’s Thing Not to do in Las Vegas
First of all, win tickets to the Soul 2 Soul Concert in Vegas, it’s Tim McGraw and Faith Hill…. Hello! While you’re there I dare you to walk the path I have walked a few times in Vegas.
TOP FIVE THING’S THAT I’VE DONE IN VEGAS (MINUS THE WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS MOMENTS!):
- Almost got kicked out of Dicks Last Resort, apparently the servers can dish it out, but they can’t take it. (True Story)
- Watch out for the EXTRA shot at Fat Tuesday, I thought it was Vodka (Vodka-Orange Slushy, essentially) Nooooooooooooooooo, the extra shot is a grain alcohol
- Don’t ride on a crowded rail with an extremely tall friend, even if she is like a sister…while you both hold the pole, you will slam into each other whenever the rail stops and if you’re 5’5 and she is 6′, well use your imagination to figure out what could happen besides embarrassment. ( I will say that the Australian couple next to us, whom we kept apologizing to finally said it’s okay, it’s like a free show)
- Don’t shop when you have ordered the extra shot
- And go to a show, like the Soul 2 Soul Concert with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
Vegas is a lot of fun, I hope that you win and take my tips for while you’re in Vegas seriously.