How Much Wood Would A Woodchuck Chuck If A Woodchuck Could Chuck Wood? – According To Siri
I like messing with Siri on my iPhone. One of my favorite questions to ask her is, “How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood”? She seems to have a million responses. I have chosen my my top ten responses.
1. I suppose it depends on whether you are talking about African or European woodchucks.
2. I imagine that groundhogs would prefer a different question for a change.
3. A woodchuck would chuck as much as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
4. Don’t you have anything better to do?
5. Well since a woodchuck is really a groundhog, the correct question would be: How many pounds in a groundhog’s mound when a groundhog pounds hog mounds?
6. A so-called woodchuck (correctly speaking, a groundhog) would chuck – that is, throw – as much as the woodchuck in question was physically able to chuck, if woodchucks in general had the capability and presumably, the motivation, to chuck wood.
7. Just because it could, doesn’t mean it would.
8. An Apple spokesperson declined to comment
9. None. A woodchuck is actually a groundhog, so it would probably just predict 2 more weeks of winter.
10. 42 cords of wood, to be exact. Everyone knows that.