Here’s the Top 10 List of What Kids Want to Be When They Grow-Up: Happy Graduation Weekend!
I can remember wanting to be a child psychologist when I was a teenager. Still trying to figure out how I became an On-Air Personality! :P What did you want to be? What does your child want to be? In honor of high school graduation(s) let's take a look at the top 10 careers kids want.
TOP 10 LIST OF WHAT KIDS WANT TO BE WHEN THEY GROW UP:
- Vet (National average pay $80,000)
- Secret Agent
- Super Hero (btw: Superman was the number one super hero chosen)
- Pop Star
- Firefighter (Supervising Firefighter $66,000)
- Zoo Keeper
- Police man
THE RUNNERS UP:
- Race Car Driver
- Teacher (High School Teacher $55,000)
- Armed Services (Air force) (Master Sergeant up to $58,774)
Now that is an interesting list. I wonder how many actually became Super Hero's and Secret Agents? I'd love to hear what you wanted to be, use the comment section below and let's see what we all wanted to be and what we actually are...