Greeley Vineyard Youth Group Does Great Things in Their Community
One thing in life I can really get behind and support are the youth in our communities. To see young adults learning the lesson of giving back is very heartwarming and then when you throw motorcycles in, well, it just makes my heart race and Greeley Vineyard just keeps giving and giving through their Goodwill Network .
I did mention motorcycles because they have a fun toy run coming up on September 30th. The toy run starts at noon and leaves from Greeley Vineyard (1015 9th Avenue).
Stops include Fort Collins and Winsor at the "Vineyards" there. Toys of all shapes and sizes are more than welcomed and needed and they will all benefit children whos families are involved in the Family Treatment Courts in Greeley.
As a group the youth of Greeley Vineyard do many different projects to help others in the Greeley community:
- Toy run to benefit children who have been removed from their families
- Food drive for the local food bank
- Distributing Thanksgiving meals to those who cannot afford them
- Operation Christmas child -A program that sends toys to children in third world countries
- Help building a playground for a local apartment complex
- Free groceries give away to those who need them
- Assist in the Churches annual car show
For more information just call 970-353-5577