Good Morning Guys Win CMA Award For Small Market Personalities of The Year – The Band Perry Breaks the News [AUDIO]
We are very proud this morning. Brian, Susan, and I got a call from the Band Perry informing us that The Good Morning Guys had been named the Small Market Personalities of the year by the Country Music Association. We won the CMA Award and will be going to Nashville on November 6th for the broadcast of the awards , which will be shown on ABC TV. If you missed the call from TBP, here it is:
We want to say congratulations to all the broadcasters that were nominated in our category:
- “Barrett, Fox & Berry” (Bill Barrett, Tim Fox, and Tracy Berry) – KKNU, Eugene-Springfield, Ore.
- “Middays with Philip Gibbons” (Philip Gibbons) – WGSQ, Cookeville, Tenn.
- "The Monk & Kelly Show” (Jonathon Monk and Dianna Kelly) – WGSQ, Cookeville, Tenn.
- “Officer Don and DeAnn” (Don Evans and DeAnn Stephens) – WBUL, Lexington-Fayette, Ky.
- “Scotty & Cara in the Morning” (Scotty Cox and Cara Denis) – KCLR, Columbia, Mo.
CONGRATS TO ALL OF THIS YEAR'S WINNERS
CMA Radio Station of the Year:
- Major Market: KUPL/Portland.
- Large Market: WCTK/Providence.
- Medium Market: KSSN/Little Rock.
- Small Market: WLLR/Quad Cities, IA-IL.
CMA Personality of the Year:
- Major Market: Doc Medek, Andie Summers & Kevin Crockett, Doc, Andie & Crockett, WXTU/Philadelphia.
- Large Market: Mike Wheless, Marty Young & Janie Carothers, Q Morning Crew, WQDR/Raleigh.
- Medium Market: Andy Ritchie, Alison West & Jimmy Holt, Andy & Alison And The Morning Crew, WIVK/Knoxville, TN.
- Small Market: Brian Gary, Todd Harding & Susan Moore, Good Morning Guys, KUAD/Ft. Collins, CO.