Contact Us

Gas Leak at Recently Closed Taco Johns in Greeley

A carbon dioxide leak was reported at the recently closed Taco John’s on 11th Ave. in Greeley.

Taco Johns Flickr
Taco Johns Flickr
The Greeley Fire Department responded just after 11 a.m. yesterday after a soft drink vendor reported a carbon dioxide leak. Firefighters checked and shut down the carbon dioxide tank and ventilated the space with fans. After checking the air again, crews found there was still some type of gas present and determined that a refrigerator unit was leaking coolant gas. That problem was addressed as well.

Greeley Tribune

More From K99

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://k99.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on K99 – Colorado’s Best Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on K99 – Colorado’s Best Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!