Garden Club: Northern Colorado Farmers Markets
You may have had good intentions to plant a garden and this time of year you wish that you had. Have no fears, no garden, it's okay, check out these Northern Colorado Farmers Markets.
- Drake and Harmony in front of Ace Hardware in Fort Collins: Open Wednesdays and Sundays 11a.m.-3p.m. through October
- Hwy 287 in front of Hobby Lobby in Loveland: Open Tuesdays through October 11a.m.-3p.m.
- Larimer County Farmers Market: Old Town at Oak and Mason Saturday's through October from 8a.m. to noon.
- Loveland Farmers Market: Every Tuesday in Historic Loveland 3p.m.-7p.m.
- Greeley Farmers Market: Union Pacific Depot, Saturdays through October 7:30a.m.-noon and Wednesdays through September 24 3p.m.-6p.m.
Many Farmers Markets also have winter events.
Don't be sad you didn't get a garden in this year, get out to one of the many local farmers markets and enjoy.