Front Range Scrapbook & Paper Craft Fair Vendor Information
4.5% of the female population in the United States between the ages of 16 and 64, participates in scrapbooking as a hobby. A recent study shows that a dedicated scrapbook hobbyist will spend more than $120 per month and keep on hand nearly $1,600 in supplies on hand to support this hobby on which they spend more than 20 hours a month.
Industry insiders state that scrapbooking is the fastest growing sector of the hobby industry and that there is still huge growth potential. It is estimated that, with increased consumer media exposure and increased cooperative advertising between manufacturers and retailers, the industry has the potential to grow to $4 billion in the next 10 years.
Unlike many other crafts and hobbies, scrapbooking is not a fad due to its association to the photo industry. Scrapbooking today is more than just a craft-only business moving into digital scrapbooks, video scrapbooks, online scrapbooks and the emerging digital photobook category. Scrapbooking is also connected to family history or genealogy, has retail stores dedicated to the products and maintains several communities throughout North America.
The Front Range Scrapbook & Paper Craft Fair will be a place for current hobbyists and those with an emerging interest to:
# take classes to learn new techniques – for beginners and experts!
# meet other people who love to scrapbook, make cards, create mini-albums and so much more!
# catch up on projects they need to complete in the company of new friends and at the community crop
# Investigate the latest scrapbooking products, deals on supplies and a few make-and-takes projects to sample products before making a purchase
# get together with friends for a weekend of creativity, food and fun!
This Event will be held almost two weeks before Valentine’s Day and is designed to be an affordable and fun Saturday of creativity. No special events are scheduled for this market on this date.
- Our target audience for this event: Women 25-54 and the Northern Colorado creative community.
- Expected minimum attendance: more than 600 participants
- A minimum of 1,000 posters with Event QR codes will be installed to promote this Event from Wellington to Boulder
- Exhibitors will promote their participation to rally the attendance and awareness of their established fan base through their placement of posters, handbills and social media
- We will partner with The Coloradoan (print/digital editions) to promote this Event.
- A dedicated Event URL: www.FrontRangeScrapbookingFair.com will guide attendees in the region to this Event
- All four Townsquare Media stations will promote this Event. We reach 63% of the women 25-54 in this region. You can’t reach more prospective customers using any other form of media.
A very limited number of exhibitor booths are available for the inaugural Front Range Scrapbook & Paper Craft Fair – don’t miss out on being a part of this new Event!
As an Exhibitor of the inaugural Event your logo will prominent in our promotions. We are gearing up to set new levels of promotional reach in our region as 2013 kicks off. And, booths are priced to sell for our first year. As a special benefit to all of our first-year partners, you will have the option to lock in to your 2013.
As an Exhibitor:
- You will receive event posters and handbills featuring your shop’s logo to encourage your clientele to attend.
- You will have a 6-foot, skirted table and two chairs for your booth with access to electricity at your request.
- You will have a unique sales opportunity to promote your business by displaying or distributing your business card, coupons, products or special priced items for the Event.
- Website presence on all station websites (on the event page) with your logo and a link to your website.
- Dress your exhibition space any way you choose.
- Have your staff dress any way you choose.
- Determine the price (from FREE up to $5) of the make + take item you would like to sell. We will publicize the availability of these special day-of-event projects online and at the entrance of the venue to drive guests to your booth.
- Present demonstration workshops – please let us know if you’d like to take the stage during the event.
Entry Cost: $150
Contact us at NoCoEvents@townsquaremedia.com or call (970) 674-2754