Free Las Vegas Printable Coupons & Discounts [FULL LISTING]
There are a plethora of ways to save money when planning a vacation to Las Vegas. Here is a very comprehensive list of where you will find the best printable coupons and discounts for your next trip separated by category.
The Las Vegas Advisor coupons are the only ones mentioned below that are not totally free. You have to buy their coupon book; from my experience it more than pays for itself unless your vacation is extremely short.
General Las Vegas Money Saving Tips
The time of year and days of the week that you choose to visit Las Vegas will greatly impact the expense of your trip. You can save lots of money if you plan your vacation in an off-peak time or during the work week. Many times both airfare prices and room rates more than double on the weekends. You’ll also want to avoid visiting Las Vegas during any large conventions or events as these also tend to inflate the prices.
Las Vegas Transportation Coupons & Discounts
Cheap Airfare – Las Vegas is a great meeting place because you can often find very cheap airfare to and from Sin City. Find the biggest discounts by checking the following airlines:
Tip: It’s typically cheapest to fly to Las Vegas on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. You’ll also want to pick a day other than Sunday or Monday for your return flight, as those tend to be expensive days to fly home.
Rental Card Discounts:
Las Vegas Bus Ground Transportation – Taxis are one of the main methods of transportation to and from the airport as well as around town. However you can save a good amount of money by riding the city bus system if you don’t have tons of luggage. It is surprisingly very nice! You can even ride the bus system directly from the airport to the strip and vise versa.
When you land at McCarren Airport, you’ll find the RTC bus stop at Terminal #1 on Level 0. From the baggage claim area, take the elevator or escalator down one level. Then exit the terminal building and proceed across the pedestrian crosswalk. Veer right to the covered RTC bus stop. You can purchase bus tickets at the ticket vending machine, located at the bus stop, but they will be more expensive than just paying as you get on the bus; the fare is $1 and you must have exact change.
There are several different bus lines that stop at the airport; you want to get on the Westcliff Airport Express (WAX) in order to get to both the strip and Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas.
If you are headed to the strip, you will ride the WAX bus to its first stop, which is at Tropicana & Las Vegas Boulevard, right beside the MGM Grand. If you are headed to Downtown Las Vegas, stay on the bus until the stop at 4th & Carson. If you have questions, the bus drivers are usually very helpful. You can find the schedule for the WAX bus line on RTC’s website.
Tip: You can buy multi-day passes for the Las Vegas bus system and get anywhere you might need to go throughout your stay in Las Vegas. It might take a little longer than a taxi, but it is much cheaper! You may also want to check out the numerous free shuttles that go between different casinos in the city.
Las Vegas Hotel Coupons & Discounts
Never pay the rate publish on a Las Vegas resort’s website, as there are always discounts available. Here are the places to check; looking up your dates on Hotels.com isn’t a bad idea either.
- MyVegas ~ This MGM Resorts facebook game allows you to win free hotel stays
- Smarter Vegas ~ Resort online promo codes
- Destination Coupons ~ Promotional resort offers
- Groupon Getaways ~ Discounted Las Vegas resort packages
- Travelzoo ~ Discounted Las Vegas resort packages
- i4vegqas ~ Discounted Las Vegas resort packages
- Las Vegas Advisor ~ You have to pay for this coupon book, but you may find it worth the cost
Tip: When you book your airline reservation, look to see if package deals are available. Many time these can actually be more expensive than purchasing everything individually, but sometimes they are cheaper.
Las Vegas Entertainment Coupons & Discounts
Just like everything else in Las Vegas, discounts for entertainment are everywhere. Here’s where you can find the deals!
- MyVegas ~ This MGM Resorts facebook game allows you to win free show tickets and more
- Tickets 4 Tonight ~ Booths along the strip that allow you to purchase discounted show tickets
- Destination Coupons ~ Free printable coupons for shows, tours, clubs, slot play and more
- Slot Play Coupons ~ Discounted slot play coupons
- Smarter Vegas ~ Show ticket and tour discounts
- Groupon ~ Discounted show tickets and other attractions
- Travelzoo ~ Discounted show tickets and other attractions
- Las Vegas Leisure Guide ~ Discounts for shows and a wide range of attractions
- Coupons in Vegas ~ Discounted and sometimes free show tickets
- Las Vegas Advisor ~ Discounted show tickets, attractions, slot play and more
Tip: Buffets in Las Vegas usually change from lunch to dinner around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Get there slightly early and you’ll pay the lunch price for the dinner menu.
Las Vegas Food Coupons & Discounts
Food is no exception to the theme of saving money. You can eat some wonderful meals for just a fraction of the normal price. Check the links below for coupons and discounts.
- MyVegas ~ This MGM Resorts facebook game allows you to win buffet passes & restaurant credits
- Tickets 4 Dinner ~ Booths along the strip that allow you to book dinner reservations at half the price
- Destination Coupons ~ Free printable coupons for Las Vegas buffets and restaurants
- Groupon ~ Discounted vouchers for Las Vegas buffets and restaurants
- Restaurant.com ~ Tons of discounted restaurant vouchers available
- Travelzoo ~ Deals on buffets and restaurants
- Las Vegas Leisure Guide ~ Free printable restaurant coupons
- Coupons in Vegas ~ Free printable restaurant coupons
- Las Vegas Advisor ~ The best source of buy on get on buffet coupons, plus restaurant coupons