Free Fly It Forward® flights for Girls and Women of All Ages
If you are a woman and have ever wanted to fly, this is your chance. You can celebrate Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week with Free Fly It Forward® flights for Girls and Women of All Ages. The event is March 5 – 11, 2018 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Northern Colorado Regional Airport in Loveland.
Pilots Dianna Stanger and Ronnie Bogart are hosting an opportunity for girls and women of all ages to take a free ride in a private airplane or helicopter during the 2018 Fly It Forward Challenge®!
- REGISTRATION OPENS: Thursday, February 1st, 2018
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday, March 1st, 2018
- All participants MUST pre-register. NO WALK-INS
- The event is weather permitting, it will not be rescheduled.
- Girls and women only! No age limit.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your time.
SHOULD YOU DECIDE NOT TO ATTEND OR NEED TO CANCEL, PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE CANCELLING SO THAT THEY MAY BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE ON A WAITING LIST!