Fort Collins St Patrick’s Day Parade [PICTURES]
Over 80 floats and Irish themed entries paraded through the streets of Downtown Fort Collins on Saturday for Lucky Joe’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade, including the Town Square Media Float. I got to ride on the float with my fellow employees. Susan Moore and D Dennis on walked the route though Old Town Fort Collins. D’s son and his band the Zachariah Dean Band performed during the parade.
A big thank you to Carl Maxey from Maxey Trailers, who pulled the float on one of his beautiful flatbed trailers.
Congratulations to the Winners
- 1st Place/Best Overall: The Cheer and Dance Connection
- 2nd Place: KRFC Community Radio
- 3rd Place: Fort Collins Optimist Club: Breakfast
- Longs Peak Scottish/Irish Highland Festival
- Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union
- Poudre Pet & Feed Supply
- Rocky Mountain Beard & Mustache Club