Five Definitions Every Guy Should Know
In a perfect world we would all say what we meant all of the time, but that is just silly thinking, so to help the guys as they head into the weekend, I (thanks to my friend Mary) have a list that will help define your woman’s words. Yep, five definitions every guy should know!
FIVE DEFINITIONS EVERY GUY SHOULD KNOW:
- Fine: the word a woman uses when she knows she’s right and she wants you to just shut up
- Nothing: this always means something, mostly that you should be worried
- Go Ahead: this is more like a dare, when a woman say’s this, don’t take it as it’s okay, take it as you better not!
- Whatever: A woman’s way of saying she’s done talking, you should not speak after she says whatever, don’t you have a man cave that is more comfortable than continuing to poke the angry bear you call your woman?
- That’s Okay: be very scared, she is thinking of a way to make you pay for your mistake.
And as my friend Mary posted this, she included a bonus definition, ready?
WOW!: Be careful, this isn’t a compliment, she is likely thinking how can someone be so stupid.
Now of course these definitions are not universal and there a lot of women who really mean what they say and are not like a house cat planning an attack against you with every move, but it does apply to almost every woman at some point of her life in your relationship with her.
Have a Great Weekend!