First Night Fort Collins 2014 Tickets On-Sale Now
First Night Fort Collins 2014 is in Downtown Fort Collins on December 31st, 2013, from 5:00pm to 10:45pm! First Night Fort Collins is a non-alcoholic arts-based celebration, offers cultural experiences, family entertainment and children’s interactive activities through 100 performances of theater, dance, art, song, comedy, music, magic, puppetry, and visual arts.
The evening will kick off with confetti and song at 5pm with the Kids’ Countdown at the stage in Old Town Square and concludes with a festive display of fireworks near Old Town Square at 10:30pm. This year’s theme is “Under the Magical Moon”.
- Tickets/Buttons: $12 advance/$14 night of button sales (no refunds)
- (Special Early Bird Price of $10 if purchased at DowntownFortCollins.com between Dec 1st -14th only)
- (Children 5 & under are free when accompanied by a ticketed adult)
- Purchase Locations: All Fort Collins/Loveland/Windsor King Soopers, Jax Mercantile (FC), Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream and the Downtown Visitor’s Center in Old Town Square.
- Online sales: .DowntownFortCollins.com
We would like to thank our sponsors who help make this community event possible. Presenting Sponsor: The ToothZone. Annual Downtown Fort Collins Sponsors: Eye Center of Northern Colorado, Poudre Valley Hospital: University of Colorado Health, First National Bank, The Group, Inc., Colorado State University and Schrader Oil. Official Sponsors: Dellenbach Subaru, Jax Mercantile, and COUNTRY Financial. Media Partners: Clear Channel Communications, Townsquare Media, and The Fort Collins Coloradoan; Contributing Sponsors: Transfort and Burt’s Logo Apparel. This event is produced by the Downtown Fort Collins Business Association.
DowntownFortCollins.com or 970-484-6500