Windsor 4th of July Events
- Boardwalk Park
- 100 North 5th Street, Windsor, 80550 United States
The town of Windsor will feature fireworks and festivities at Boardwalk Park this Fourth of July. Fireworks are scheduled rain or shine on Friday, July 4, immediately following the concert at Boardwalk Park / Windsor Lake.
We invite you to be part of the fun at Boardwalk Park on July 4 2014:
- July 4, 8 a.m. – 5K 4-legged Run/Walk – A fun race for you and your 4-legged best friend. Pre-register by 8 a.m. July 3 for $15 at the CRC or online at www.windsorgov.com/recreg. Day-of-registration, 7 a.m. at Boardwalk Park for $20.
- The Town of Windsor Museum is Open – The Town of Windsor Museum will be open from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Please stop in to see the new interactive exhibits! Discovering Windsor! A Look Back, A Leap Forward.
- July 4, 7 p.m. – The Jurassicasters – Free Concert at Boardwalk Park from 7-9:30 p.m. Rock and roll so classic…it’s jurassic!
- July 4, Post-Concert – Fireworks! Fireworks are scheduled rain or shine immediately following the concert at Boardwalk Park
Other Important Information:
- The north section of the Windsor Lake Trail, including the dog swim beach, will be closed immediately following the 4-Legged 5K to facilitate fireworks set-up
- For the safety of the community, the town asks visitors to remember that no glass is permitted in town parks. Alcohol consumption is limited to 3.2% alcoholic beverages. Charcoal grills are prohibited as well as gas grills over 200 sq. in. and tanks over 1lb. Tents and portable shelters after 6 p.m. are prohibited. Pets must be leashed at all times, however; for the sake of your pet, the town would encourage you to leave your pet at home.
- Personal fireworks are NOT permitted in town limits and are subject to a $500 fine.