Volunteers for Veterans
- VFW Post 1781 – Fort Collins
- 603 Lesser Drive , Fort Collins, CO 80524 United States
Volunteers for Veterans Needed
Qualified Listeners is looking for individuals who believe in supporting the needs of Veterans and their families. Not all Veterans are cared for and many only need a minimal amount of help. If you like to volunteer and have a few hours a month to make a major impact on someone’s life, we would like to talk to you.
The areas of most concern are:
- Home visitation – occasionally stop by or call to let them know they are not alone or forgotten.
- Personal evaluation – help organize their bills and see they’re paid on time; inventory and help administer their medications; make sure they have food, electricity, heat; medical attention, etc.
- Transportation – doctor appointments, grocery shopping, haircuts, or other errands.
You will not be asked to give your money, only your time.