Don’t Take The Little Things For Granted…Like Sunrises
I have been getting up before 3 o’clock in the morning for nearly 25 years. I see the sun come up almost every day yet sometimes I take the beautiful sunrise for granted. This morning was one of those days I couldn’t ignore it. It was too gorgeous. There really is nothing like a Colorado sunrise…or sunset. I have compiled a list of some of the little things in life that I love and I hope I never take for granted.
- The smell of bacon cooking and cookies bakin’
- Completing a puzzle
- Winning a game of Words With Friends (Which doesn’t happen that often)
- Both of my cats greeting me at the door when I get home from work every day
- A real fire in the fireplace
- A hug and kiss from my wife (O.K. That’s a big one)