Donations Still Needed in Loveland – Volunteers Still Needed To Help With Clean-Up
The need for volunteers to help with Loveland’s continuing clean-up and recovery will likely continue for months. Those interested in volunteering can get involved in a number of ways.
- Those who want to volunteer right away can go directly to the Disaster Distribution Center, located at 815 SW 14th St., Building D.
- You can also call United Way 2-1-1 from a landline phone to register to volunteer.
- Cell phone users can reach the United Way 2-1-1 line by calling 970-407-7066.
- Volunteer clean-up events will be listed on the city’s website, cityofloveland.org.
DISASTER DISTRIBUTION CENTER STILL NEEDS A FEW DONATED ITEMS
- They always need cash donations
- Drinkable water
- Non-perishable foods
- New socks and underwear for the entire family
- Halloween costumes
- Cleaning supplies including brooms and mops
- Bags of ground coffee and filters
The Distribution Center is no longer accepting used clothing or furniture. You can make donations at the Distribution Center at 815 SW 14th St, Building D in Loveland.