Did You Know About Every Fast Food Joint Has A Secret Menu?
I didn’t either, but most fast food restaurants have a secret menu. You just have to how and what to order. Here are some of those spilled secrets and now I am looking for the ones I have missed in search of that perfect cheeseburger.
The most impressive ‘secret menu‘ probably belongs to the In-N-Out burger chain. If fact, they even list secret items on their website but won’t tell you all of them. The ones not listed are for the hardcore who just know.
- In-N-Out – 4×4: 4 beef patties, lettuce, tomato, spread, 4 slices of American cheese, with or without onions, stacked on a bun.
- McDonalds – Monster Mac burger: Eight patties and cheese
- Starbucks – 12 drinks not on menu including the Cap’n Crunch Berries Frappuccino
- Burger King – Suicide Burger: 4 beef patties and cheese, bacon and special sauce
- Chipotle Mexican Grill – Quesarito: 1,500+ calorie burrito wrapped in a quesadilla
- Panera Bread – 6 different “Power House” sandwiches.
So there ya go! Has anyone ever ordered one of these walking heart attacks and have I missed any ‘must do’ secret menu items. Please leave your comments directly below and may the hunt begin.