What Wouldn’t And Would You Buy From a Yard Sale?
Someone asked me recently if I do yard sales and if so what would I not buy used from a yard sale. It got me thinking, what wouldn’t I buy and what would I buy from a yard sale? Do you know what you wouldn’t buy? What would you buy?
WHAT I WOULD NOT BUY FROM A YARD SALE:
- Underwear (need I explain)
- Bra’s: Who knows what went on in there?
- Socks: Love my feet, just not sure about others feet!
- Toothbrush: Would You?
- Swimsuit: See my comment under underwear
- Used Shampoos, Deodorants, Soaps Etc… (oh and mouthwash)
- Old Mattresses with visible stains
THING’S THAT I WOULD BUY AT A YARD SALE:
- Most thing’s for the kitchen
- Baby Clothes
- Kids toys
- Old Albums (vinyl discs that we used to listen to music on)
- Yard Tools and Planters
- Paintings, pictures and other decorative items
One of the main reasons this question came up at all is the Colorado’s Largest Yard Sale event we as a family of stations is getting geared up for June 1st. Can’t wait to see you there.