Colorado Is Hitting Triple Temperature Digits This Summer — Easy Keeping Cool Trick [Sponsored]
There are many tricks to staying cool when the heat index reaches “Why can’t I just stand here with the freezer door open” stage, but when the summer in Colorado hits triple digits, there’s an easier trick to staying cool.
SOME NOT SO EASY OR EFFECTIVE TRICKS TO STAYING COOL:
- Fill a kids pool with ice and ice water and plop in
- Don’t dry your clothes, just wear them wet
- Stuffing you pockets with those freezer packs meant to keep your lunch cold
- Every ten minutes go to the restroom and dip your head in the sink and get your hair wet with only cold water, it helps not to dry it (maybe you should not wear white)
- Buy a bag of frozen peas attach them to your back with your under garment sling shot thing, if you’re a woman, use an ace bandage if your a man, but that could add to your sweatiness. Once the peas are no longer frozen, put them in the freezer at work until frozen again and repeat.
Obviously these are silly and ineffective ways to stay cool, the real trick to staying cool is A to Z Heating and Air. Seriously, especially if you have an upstairs bedroom that for some insane reason faces south, your bedroom is a sauna all summer long. You are grumpy, irritable and a hot mess. With A to Z Heating and Air you’ll stay cool and that’s the only trick that sticks. They have some great tips to keep your air conditioner in good health too.
A to Z TIPS TO KEEP YOUR AIR CONDITIONER KEEPING YOU COOL THIS SUMMER:
- Regular maintenance, try to stay with same company as they’ll know your system and its history best
- Keep the filter clean or replace every 30 days
- Keep the outdoor unit clean and free of debris, this will keep you cool and help level out electric bills
- Know your unit, be aware of any strange noises, catching small problems early can save you tons of money in the long run
- Use it, this keeps it in good condition with the parts moving and lubricated