CMA Announces Radio Award Winners – K99 & Good Morning Guys Shut Out
Today the Country Music Association announced the CMA Broadcast Award Winners. K99 was nominated for "CMA Small Market Radio Station of the Year". Brian Gary, Todd Harding, and Susan Moore were finalists for the "CMA Small Market Broadcast Personality of the Year". Unfortunately, we didn't win this year, but it was an honor to be nominated.
The Good Morning Guys won the award in 2008.
The winners will be acknowledged at “The 45th Annual CMA Awards,” to be held Wednesday, November 9th and broadcast live by the ABC Television Network from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood return to host “Country Music’s Biggest Night” for a fourth year.
Here are the Winners for this year's radio awards:
CMA Radio Station of the Year
• Large Market: WQDR/Raleigh
• Medium Market: KATM/Modesto-Stockton, CA
• Small Market: KCLR/Columbia, MO
CMA Personality of the Year
• Large Market: Chris Carr, Jeffrey "Maverick" Bolen & Jason Statt; Chris Carr & Company, WUBE/Cincinnati
• Medium Market: Brian Pierce & Kellie Michaels, Mornings with Brian and Kellie, KFDI/Wichita
• Small Market: Scotty Cox & Carissa Loethen, Scotty and Carissa in the Morning, KCLR/Columbia, MO