Christmas: The Top Ten Gifts She’ll Love
Some people are easy to buy gifts for and others are just plain difficult. Here's a top ten guide to help with the women in your life.
THING'S SHE'LL LOVE:
- Jewelry, who are we kidding, she will always like jewelry, whether it's a fancy new watch, a shiny ring, dazzling earrings or a sparkling new belt-girls like jewelry!
- A new bag/purse, but not just any old one pick an on sale designer bag and you will reap the rewards all year long.
- An Ereader or Tablet that she can call her own for quite time with her favorite books and movies, maybe throw in a bottle of wine.
- A massaging bed rest, she'll feel like a queen. Of course you'll have to man the kids one night so she can truly enjoy it, maybe with her Tablet and wine. :P
- A canvas print, either of the kids, the family or of the two of you (a wedding picture or a picture from when you first met)
- E-tip gloves so she can text in the cold, this is a secondary gift, but cool nonetheless, she'll love them, if she is a glove person.
- Boogie Board Memo, I saw this in a magazine that came to the house and thought, wow, I know so many women that would love this.
- Spa Treatment, DO NOT get her an at home mani/pedi kit or a seemingly fantastic massage thingy to put in her chair, actually buy her a gift certificate for a spa treatment, if you have to line up a sitter or offer to take care of the kids-if kids aren't an issue meet her afterwards for dinner.
- Keurig, if she doesn't have one, get her one... I love mine! Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Tea, Lattes-hot or cold anytime I want them, they are a power button away.
- Shoes or Boots, seems like a cliche, but shoes to women are not like you getting a tie, trust me. Have fun with it, get a gift card and wrap a pair of kids shoes with the gift card hidden in one of the shoes-she'll love to go shopping for shoes.
I know that its a little early for you to be thinking about shopping, guys, but when you do I hope that this helps and some of the thing's I have come up with can be ordered online, so when you're done reading this, order it and be done. Happy Holidays!