Check Out The New Truck Todd Harding Is Driving This Month
Sometimes I love my job. Here is one major reason. This month I get to drive a brand new Nissan Titan 4×4 pick-up truck and talk about how much I love it on the radio.
There are so many things I like about it. I have made a list of few of my favorite features.
- I am a big guy and this truck has plenty of head room and plenty of leg room. There is also lots of room in the back seat as well.
- I love the voice-activated (or touch screen) in-dash computer that has GPS, satellite radio, and even the weather.
- The Titan has Bluetooth capability that allows me to connect it to my iPhone.
- I can play any songs I have on my iPhone through the truck’s stereo system.
- I can make a phone call on my cell with a push of a button on the steering wheel.
- The Titan has a back up camera that keeps me from backing into stuff.
- The seat warmer keeps me from shivering on my way to work every morning.
- There are tons of places to store stuff in this truck and lots of cup holders. (My wife loves that!)
- It handles like a dream. It’s like driving a high performance car.
- It has automatic settings for the seat. If my wife were to drive the truck and forgot to move the seat back, I could fix that with the touch of a button.
Thanks to my wife Jenny for helping with the photos. For more info about the Nissan Titan 4×4, go to ChooseNissan.com