Charley’s Fun Facts of the Day
Everyone loves useless triva and facts so I decided to make it easy and give you a good source to find just that kind of information on a daily basis. Please feel free to check my personal page on a daily basis for all the fun facts that we just don’t need to know.
- The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma
- Pearls melt in vinegar
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum
- The wingspan of a Boeing 747 is longer than the Wright brother’s first flight
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning
- Turtles canbreathe through their bums
- Walt Disney was afraid of mice
- It is possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs
- Debra Winger was the voice of E.T.