Charley’s Fun Facts for the Day
Everyone loves useless triva and facts so I decided to make it easy and give you a good source to find just that kind of information on a daily basis. Please feel free to check my personal page on a daily basis for all the fun facts that we just don’t need to know.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night
- The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants
- The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with
- A snail can sleep for 3 years
- The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated
- Almonds are members of the peach family
- Shakespeare invented the word "assassination" and "bump."
- China has more English speakers than the United States