Charley’s Fun Facts for the Day
Everyone loves useless triva and facts so I decided to make it easy and give you a good source to find just that kind of information on a daily basis. Please feel free to check my personal page on a daily basis for all the fun facts that we just don't need to know.
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open
- Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a "Friday the 13th"
- Slugs have 4 noses
- Some worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food
- Earth is the only planet not named after a god
- The placement of a donkey's eyes in its' heads enables it to see all four feet at all times
- Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand
- There is a city called Rome on every continent
- "Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different