Brian’s Recipe to Make Dad Some Fall Off the Bone Ribs for Father’s Day
Father's Day is coming up on Sunday. This is the day for dad to do what he wants and eat what he wants. Want to make dad happy this year? Forget about the tie, or gym membership, or a homemade coupon for 'day off'. This year make dad some ribs. Dad wants meat!
I speak for a lot of father's when I say that tasty food off the grill while chilling in my favorite chair, is about the perfect day. If you need help on how to cook up some ribs...here is the help you have been waiting for.
– Get yourself some ribs from the meat department.
– Put them ribs in a pan they can fit in
– Smother them in your favorite marinade (I love Sweet Baby Ray’s Sauce)
– Cover the pan and put it in the fridge overnight
– In the morning drain the marinade from the pan
– Cover the pan with foil and bake at 250 for 3-4 hours. No need to check them, just let them cook
– After 3-4 hours pull them bad boys out and put them on a grill set on medium heat.
– Cook on grill for 10-15 minutes on each side basting each side with sauce as you cook it
That’s it! That is all you need to do. Take them babies off the grill and let the meat fall off the bone and into your face. You will have some happy rib eating finger licking diners. I promise you.