Brian, Todd & Susan Finalists For CMA Small Market Personality of The Year
The Nominations for the 47th CMA Awards were announced this Morning! We are so proud, humbled, and honored to announced that Brian, Todd, and Susan – The Good Morning Guys have been named finalists for CMA Small Market Broadcast Personality of the Year. Steve Wariner made the announcement earlier this morning and we were ecstatic.
This is Mr. Wariner making the announcement:
I know it’s an honor just to be nominated, but heck, we would love to win this thing. We did it once before in 2008 and it was wonderful. This year is special. It’s our 25th anniversary. Brian just returned to work after battling an illness that showed us all how fragile we all really are.
Thanks to every single listener of K99. Thank you for allowing us to do what we do and love every single day! We appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.
Here’s a look at the competition:
CMA Personality of the Year Small Market Nominees
• Bill Barrett, Tim Fox & Tracy Berry, Barrett, Fox & Berry, KKNU/Eugene, OR
• Philip Gibbons, Middays with Philip Gibbons, WGSQ Cookeville, TN
• Don Evans, DeAnn Stephens, Officer Don & DeAnn, WBUL/Lexington, KY
• Scotty Cox & Cara Denis, Scotty & Cara in the Morning, KCLR/Columbia, MO
• Brian Gary, Todd Harding & Susan Moore, Good Morning Guys, KUAD/Ft. Collins, CO
• Jonathan Monk & Dianna Kelly, The Monk & Kelly Show, WGSQ Cookeville, TN