Berthoud Farmer Wins Bravo! Lifetime Achievement Award
It's been a great year for our good friend Bill Markham. It was announced on Friday that the Berthoud farmer & rancher is the winner of the Bravo! Entrepreneur of the Year – Lifetime Achievement Award from BizWest. The Bravo! Entrepreneur Awards will be handed out on Wednesday, August 30th, 2017 from 7 – 9:30 a.m. at Embassy Suites in Loveland.
The Markham family has been growing barley for Coors for the past 60 years. Bill has been a producer of barley, corn, sugar beets and cattle, for decades and is one of four people who will be inducted this year into the Farm Credit Colorado Agriculture Hall of Fame for a lifetime of contributions to agriculture, including his commitment to 4-H and FFA. Members will recognized and inducted to the Hall of Fame at an banquet on February 21st, 2018 at the Renaissance Hotel in Denver. Bill has been a friend of K99, the Good Morning Guys and the 28 Hours of Hope for at least two decades.
Since 1998, Bravo! Entrepreneur Awards has been celebrating entrepreneurship throughout Northern Colorado and encouraging new business leaders by highlighting successful entrepreneurs.
Bravo! Entrepreneur Awards Tickets
The awards show is Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 7 – 9:30 a.m. at Embassy Suites – Loveland.
Early Bird Tickets through 6/30: $39
Online Tickets 7/1 – 8/29: $49
At the door tickets: $59
Bravo! Entrepreneur Award Winners
Bravo! Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Honoree: Neil Fisher, WeldWerks
Bravo! Entrepreneur of the Year – Regional Spirit Award
- Honoree: NoCo Manufacturing Partnership
Bravo! Entrepreneur of the Year – Lifetime Achievement Award
- Honoree: Bill Markham, M & M Farms
2017 Bravo! Entrepreneur Area Awards Finalists
(One honoree from each area below will be announced at the awards breakfast.)
- Bravo! Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Fort Collins
- Bonnie Szidon – Ranchway Feeds
- Dr. Don Wells – Associates in Family Medicine
- Jim Quinlan, Jax Mercantile Co.
Bravo! Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Greeley
- Dean Herl, Noffsinger Manufacturing
- Chalice Springfield, Sears Real Estate
- Ken Whitney, Anderson & Whitney
Bravo! Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Loveland
- Terry & Diana Precht, Vergent Products
- Christina Dawkins, Co's BMW Center
- Brian Peterson, ECI Site Construction Management
Bravo! Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Outlying Areas
- Paul Harter, Aqua-Hot Heating Systems, Inc.
- Jon Turner, Highland Meadows, Heron Lakes Development LLC, Timnath Ranch
- Byron Collins, Harmony Club, Willow Springs, Paragon Point