Before You Go Grocery Shopping Make a Menu & Make a List
My wife Jenny and I have been married for 18 years. Every one of those 18 years we have always made menu and schedule for the week before making a shopping list. Jenny's parents did it before her. It just makes sense.
MY TOP REASONS FOR MAKING MENU & SHOPPING LIST
- If you make a menu every week, you don't have think about what you are making for dinner every night.
- If you make a menu, you know exactly what you need to get at the grocery store, so you save money.
- You don't forget to pick up any essential items at the store.
- If you stick to your list, you don't by stuff you don't need.
- We include our schedule on our shopping list, so if we don't need to make a meal or we are on our own, that is on there too.