Are you Watching the Olympics, if so What Has Been Your Favorite Part?
I remember watching the Olympics with my grandmother. She sat in her recliner and I at her feet, it was exciting to watch her watching the Olympics. My favorite part of the Olympics are the memories they have created in my life with my grandmother.
Whether you watch the Olympics to support Team USA, because it brings out the best of childhood memories or you're a winter sports nut, it's all good.
HERE'S HOW THE OLYMPICS MEDALS ARE STAKING UP SO FAR:
- Canada: weighing in with the strongest set of medals to date with 3 Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze
- Netherlands: close on the tail of Canada with 3 Gold, 2 Silver and 2 Bronze
- Norway: a strong standing with 2 Gold, 1 Silver and 4 Bronze
- Russian Federation: holding the USA off, but barely with 1 Gold, 2 Silver and 3 Bronze
- USA: rounding out the top five with 2 Gold, 3 Bronze
Join together with me and congratulate our Olympians... what ever the reason you watch or pay attention to the stats, we're in this together-GO AMERICA!!!!