9Health Fair at College America in Fort Collins on Saturday
Health fairs are so important. At a health fair, they can detect skin cancer like the spot I had removed this week and many other ailments. CollegeAmerica, will host a Family 9Health Fair on Saturday (September 29th) from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. The event will be held at CollegeAmerica’s Fort Collins campus, located at 4601 South Mason Street.
This is the first year 9Health Fair has held a fall event in Fort Collins. This is also the first time CollegeAmerica has hosted the family event which provides more than 20 free and four low-cost health screenings and education throughout Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska. Each year, 19,000 9Health Fair volunteers serve more than 90,000 people from communities around the state.
The Family 9Health Fair will offer free and low-cost health screenings that address today’s most critical health issues, including heart disease, diabetes, colon cancer, cervical cancer, prostate cancer, mental health and more.
9Health Fair also offers:
• Blood work, vaccines, Pap smear and colon cancer screening results, with information on how to read your results, mailed directly to your home for you to share with your doctor. Results delivered within four weeks of your 9Health Fair visit.
• Calls from volunteer doctors and nurses within 72 hours of your 9Health Fair to people if a critical health issue is discovered
• Free interpretation and translation services
• Free “Ask A Medical Question / Get A Referral” services
• Free health education from local organizations
• Free blood work vouchers available for your community’s underserved
No social security number or personal identification is required. For more 9Health Fair information, please visit 9healthfair.org or call 1-800-332-3078.