9 Surprising Songs That The C.I.A. Uses in Interrogations [VIDEO]
Playing the same song nonstop for days on end, you may expect that the songs they choose to play were horrible. They are actually mildly popular in America.
As the gang at Brain Jet reported, one method that the C.I.A. has used in interrogations, involves using music. But these songs are songs that would make you cringe necessarily or songs that are really dark.
These are songs you more than likely know. Check these out:
1. The "Meow Mix" Commercial
2. Bee Gees - "Saturday Night Fever"
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Can't Stop"
4. Tupac - Songs from the album "All Eyez On Me"
5. Britney Spears - "Baby One More Time"
6. Eminem - "The Real Slim Shady"
7. Queen - "We Will Rock You"
8. Barney - "I Love You"
9. Christina Aguilera - "Dirty"
Do you have any songs that you think could be added to their list?