8th Annual Larimer County Fishing Expo
No doubt about it! The tree's are blooming, birds are building their nests' and the fish are already trembling as we bust out the old fishing gear wondering what our tactics will be this year. One thing is for sure...the Larimer County Fishing Expo is a great place to start.
The event takes place on Saturday March 30th from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 10am to 4pm at the 1st National Bank Building at The Ranch in Loveland.
Admission is FREE and a TON to do for the whole family including the "Fishful Thinker" Casting Contest, Kids Casting Contest hosted by Centennial Bass Club and Fly Casting demonstrations – Hosted by Fly Rod Vendors. There will be local and state fishing clubs on hand and of course there will be fishing tackle and outdoor merchandise available as well.
Saturday March 31
- 10 a.m. Nathan Zelinsky – Night Fishing Tactics for Walleyes
- 11 a.m. Chad LaChance – Weekend Patterns: Fishing the Busy Days
- 12 p.m. Nathan Zelinsky – Spring and Fall Walleye Tactics
- 1 p.m. Chad LaChance – Fishing Horsetooth from Shore
- 2 p.m. Terry Wickstrom – Trolling for Walleye
- 3 p.m. Dave Coulson – Fishing from Kayaks and Small Boats
- 4 p.m. Dan Swanson – The Latest Sonar and GPS Fishing Systems
Sunday April 1
- 10:30 a.m. CP&W Biologist – Colorado Parks & Wildlife Fisheries Biologist
- 11:30 a.m. Chad LaChance – Horsetooth from Shore
- 12:30 a.m. Nathan Zelinsky – Spring and Fall Walleye Tactics
- 1:30 p.m. Chad LaChance – Weekend Patterns: Fishing the Busy Days
- 2:30 p.m. Nathan Zelinsky – Night Fishing Tactics for Walleye